- Southern California native with grown daughter and son. 7 year resident of Inland Empire. Interests: Music, comedy, financial markets, and micro-philanthropy.
- 30 years experience, primarily in HVAC in the Southern California market. ( San Diego to San Luis Obispo Counties) * Heating, ventilation, air conditioning and water cooling for new construction, remodel, retrofit and design assistance for site built residential ,commercial and industrial buildings. * Factory built homes in conjunction with land development (some parks). Factory built commercial offices and classrooms.
- Partner channels: Contractors, engineers, architects,educational facilities, government,aerospace, energy groups, home warranty companies,
- End users: consumers,multi-family, educational, telecom wireless, media, radio, satellite radar, solar, electrical and gas utilities, municipal, water/waste treatment, military, law enforcement,refineries and occupied and non occupied shipping containers.
- Assistance in credit, finance,leasing, utility incentives,safety and risk. * Early and continuous involvement in green energy and sound mitigation.
- Diverse client base in rural, suburban and metropolitan markets.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member NAR, National Association of Realtors Member CAR, California Associate of Realtors
- AHWD SFR SRS ABR e-PRO
My Community Involvement