- Kris is a Probate and Trust Specialist and below are a few Q & A why it is important to hire her when selling a home in Probate (with or with out court confirmation) or Trust. Do you need to hire a Realtor experienced with Trust Sales? As the trustee the choice is yours to make. Hiring a traditional Realtor who is not versed in the intricate details of Los Angeles trust sales typically results in higher attorney’s fees. Consider that the more involved your attorney is in overlooking your Realtor’s preparation of the contract and disclosures, the higher the legal fees. Do I need to Hire a Probate Real Estate Expert? The process of selling real estate through probate is a court-regulated process. Therefore it requires careful monitoring and adherence to all rules. Additionally, deadlines are exacting, paperwork is specialized and the Los Angeles Probate Court’s direction must be followed throughout the marketing, offer review, negotiation and escrow process.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Probate Trust Conservator Specialist CPRES
- Senior Real Estate Specialist SRES
My Community Involvement
- Girl Scout Leader
- High School Sports Committee Memeber
- Italian Catholic Federation
Pasadena, Glendale, Arcadia, Glendora, La Verne
Last month the highest priced home sold 326 Congress Place Pasadena. This Colonial Revival sold for $2,430,000 in less than two months. This architectural beauty originally listed January 20th of this year for $2,575,000. Nine days later, the priced was reduced to $2,499,000. The sellers purchased this home in 1969 for $53,000. That was certainly a wise investment!MLS Read Remarks: Designed by famed local architect Sylvanus Marston in 1914, ...
May 27, 2020 ‧ Buying a Home
I am excited to share the tale of how my team and I sold this Buff and Hensman during Covid. Here's the inside scoop on the 2430 Bywood Drive Glendale sale.The plan was to have our first showings on March 26, during Pasadena's broker caravan. But Covid-19 completely messed up the plan. The owner was living in this post and beam home. And this was the beginning of the lockdown. It seemed everything was changing daily. But one thing was clear to me, this virus was serious. And ...
May 26, 2020 ‧ Selling a Home
Share My Page
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.