- As a Member of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing® and Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Certified, Aileen Azadian is part of an international network of real estate professionals who specialize in the luxury market. Aileen strives to provide her clients with the highest quality boutique-style real estate service possible, ensuring client satisfaction with their real estate sale or purchase. Aileen began a career as a practicing attorney in 2001. Shortly after, she acquired her license as a Real Estate Broker and began working with Real Estate loans. Later she turned toward luxury real estate listings and sales as she established an elite team devoted to providing a boutique style real estate experience for their clients. With advanced training as a legal counselor, Aileen offers numerous advantages to her clients including contractual and legal expertise and negotiations, advising clients of their rights, defenses and procedures, drafting and interpreting documents (including contracts), and client advocacy. She has been an aggressive advocate for her clients, maintaining their best interest as her primary goal in every transaction. Aileen's meticulous nature and her consistent attention to detail has earned her the respect of her colleagues and the satisfaction of clients. She is particularly adept at managing and collaborating on complex transactions, ensuring timelines and contracts are strictly adhered to. Aileen takes great pride in being easily accessible to her clients, returning calls, emails and/or texts promptly, guiding her clients through the entire escrow process and keeping her clients updated regularly. Working closely with her team, Aileen ensures all transaction documentation is 100% complete, accurate, and timely. Aileen offers sound advice and provides guidance about the process from start to finish... every transaction, every time.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing®
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Certified
- Certified Luxury Property Specialist
- Coldwell Banker Smart Home Certified
- Certified Short Sale Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Specialist
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- REALTOR - California Association of Realtors
- REALTOR - National Association of Realtors
- Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
There are a number of things to consider when buying (and financing) a home. Are we in abuyers' market? Are the interest rates low? Are home prices going to go up or down? Althoughthese are good questions and worthy of exploration, it often comes down to one question… AmI comfortable with going through the process of obtaining financing, searching for a home andmoving at this moment in my life, RIGHT NOW?Buying a new home or property is a serious venture. It can be an exciting time or a difficul...
Sep 20, 2018 ‧ Buying a Home
Moving - In StyleThe word "moving" would generally connotate a negative reaction. For many, it means late night scavenging for boxes and tissue paper, endless streams of clear packing tape, and packing peanuts, don't even get me started about those peanuts! What would you think if I said there was another way? As you'll discover, not all moving companies are the same - some provide far more than boxes, peanuts and tape.The A-Lister's Privacy MattersPersons living in the spotlight may want to "go...
Sep 19, 2018 ‧ Buying a Home
Selling a home can be tricky. You want any potential buyers to envision themselves living there. It may be difficult to envision that spare bedroom as a study if it is full of your Star Wars memorabilia or your kids old, discarded toys. Home staging helps fix this. Think about utilizing some of these tips before your next open house.De-clutter. When there is so much "stuff" to look at, buyers sometimes miss the important things like room size, floor plan, and architectural elements and char...
Sep 19, 2018 ‧ Selling a Home