I believe there is a perfect home for everyone and I love helping people. Listening to my clients' needs is vital in successfully accomplishing their real estate goals. I offer honesty, integrity, passion, knowledge. and prompt service to ensure a stress-free experience with the buying and selling process. Let me help you buy or sell your castle!
- Background in the insurance industry and legal field. I work with buyers and sellers, specializing in residential sales.
My Credentials and Memberships
- BROKER-ASSOCIATE REALTOR®
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Option: Real Estate
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Associate in Arts in Business
- Certificate in Accounting
- Real Estate Outstanding Achievement Award
- Member of National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Southland Regional Association of REALTORS®, Inc.
- Member of California Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate Association
- Member of National Society of Leadership
- Member of Beta Gamma Sigma International Honor Society
- Member of California State University Northridge Alumni Association
My Community Involvement
- Host for international exchange students promoting rewarding experiences and encouraging international understanding through cultural exchanges forming lasting relationships and representing the community internationally.
- Volunteer Tax Preparer for low income residents through California State University's Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program.
- Volunteer reading to underserved children at targeted schools within the community to encourage reading, enhancing academic performance, and promoting success, through Reading to Kids.