I am a native to Virginia and this area in particular. I grew up living in Spotsylvania and Fredericksburg. Later in life I lived in The Shenandoah Valley, Page County, Alexandria and Woodbridge. I moved back to this area in 2001 and bought a home on the lake in Lake of the Woods. I have lived there ever since. I have four children and now my oldest and her husband are raising their children in Lake of the Woods as well. It is the perfect place to live with or without children. I have had many different jobs in life such as veterinary technician, quality control, being a nurse in northern VA and even real estate appraiser but my passion lies in being a Realtor. However all these past jobs have helped me develop skills like attention to detail, listening, customer service, due diligence and communication to name a few. I have the experience of having been a licensed real estate agent for over a decade. My attention to details and commitment to my clients helps me to excel with both buyers and sellers. I have a strong work ethic and desire to exceed all your expectations. Let me put my experience to work for you!
- I have over a decade of experience as a Realtor. I am passionate about real estate and ready to assist you as a buyer or a seller.
My Credentials and Memberships
- I am a member in good standing with Virginia Association of Realtors.
- I am a member in good standing with the National Association of Realtors.
- I am a member in good standing with Fredericksburg Area Association of Realtors.
My Community Involvement
- I am a volunteer with the youth group at my church.
- I have volunteered at the Orange County Animal Shelter and Ricky's Refuge.
- I have volunteered at the Elementary Schools in Orange County.
- I have volunteered fourteen years as a Girl Scout Leader and Co-leader.
- I have volunteered for the Orange County Food Pantry.