My Client Testimonials
- She began her career in 1991 and has been licensed for 27 years - specializing in residential properties. She sold millions dollars with Listings representing sellers and buyers and has been awarded real estate agent of the month. The Los Angeles Times referred to her as a rising star.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- California Regional Multiple Listing Services
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- CompTIA A+ Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified System Expert-Private Cloud Solution- New Horizon
- Microsoft Certified Professional
Area Served Southern California
5 Inspiring Home Design and Remodeling Trends for 2021 We've all spent a lot more time at home over the past year. And for many of us, our homes have become our office, our classroom, our gym—and most importantly, our safe haven during times of uncertainty. So it's no surprise to see that design trends for 2021 revolve around soothing color palettes, cozy character, and quiet retreats. Even if you don't have immediate plans to buy or sell your home, we advise our clients to...
Feb 17, 2021 ‧ Real Estate News & Trends
New New Year, New Home? Set Homeownership Goals Whether You're Buying, Selling, or Staying Put The start of a new year always compels people to take a fresh look at their goals, from health and career to relationships and finance. But with historically low mortgage rates, increased home sales and price growth, and a tight housing inventory, the time is right to also make some homeownership resolutions for 2021. Home buyers, is this the year you work to improve your credit score, ...
Jan 04, 2021 ‧ Real Estate News & Trends
10 Ways to Give Back to Our Local Community This Holiday Season This year has demonstrated, perhaps more than ever, the importance of our family, friends, neighbors, and community. It truly "takes a village" to keep a community functioning effectively, whether that's by keeping our waterways clean, feeding the hungry, teaching our kids, or supporting small businesses. With the holidays right around the corner, December offers the perfect opportunity to give back to the place we call h...
Dec 03, 2020 ‧ Real Estate News & Trends