- Serving Areas of Cottonwood, Anderson, Redding, Shasta Lake City, Lakehead, O'Brien, Palo Cedro, Millville, Shingletown, Burney, Igo, Ono, French Gulch, Happy Valley, and beyond.
- Single Family Residence, Condos, Duplex, Multi-Family Properties, Mobiles, New Construction, Lots/Land, Residential Income
- Coldwell Banker is a nationally known company and I can help you find a Realtor not only Statewide but nationwide as well.
- Born & Raised in Shasta County. College years in Los Angeles. Retired Elementary School Teacher.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Master of Arts Degree, Simpson University, 1993
- California Multiple Subject Teaching Credentials, Simpson University, 1992
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Early Childhood Education, LIFE Pacific College, 1989
- Leadership Redding 2009
- Leadership Institute/Yosemite 2009
- IDEAL Leadership Institute from the Great Valley Center, Modesto, CA 2008
My Community Involvement
- Anderson City Council, 2007 to present, Mayor 2015, Vice Mayor 2011-2012
- League of California Cities Community Services Policy Committee, 2008-2015, Chair/Vice Chair, 2014, 2015
- Haven Humane Board of Directors 2007-20014
- Joshua Munns & Chad Regelin Memorial Fund Board of Directors 2009 to present.
- Redding Area Bus Authority, Chair/Vice Chair, 2013, 2014