My Client Reviews
Carl was very accommodating and extremely helpful. We were in the process of moving in from out of state and really needed a point person to take care of things in Paradise in preparation for our move. Carl was always willing to take care of things for us. His knowledge of the area was very evident and his many connections were helpful not just for the purchase of our home but also settling in Paradise.
- Real Estate sales, Title & Escrow, Mortgage & Consumer lending, personal banking.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Past President of Paradise Association of Realtors, Realtor Affiliate of the Year Paradise and Chico Association of Realtors
My Community Involvement
- Habitat for Humanity of Butte County, board member
- Chico Breakfast Exchange Club
- Chico Chamber of Commerece
- Paradise Chamber of Commerece
- Blood Source North Valley, monthly donor
- North Valley Property Owners Association
Covering the Paradise Ridge area & the North State
Carl's Real Estate Market Updates
The interest rate you pay on your home mortgage has a direct impact on your monthly payment; the higher the rate, the greater the payment will be. That is why it is important to know where rates are headed when deciding to start your home search.Below is a chart created using Freddie Mac's U.S. Economic & Housing Marketing Outlook. As you can see, interest rates are projected to increase steadily over the course of the next year.How Will This Impact Your Mortgage Payment?Depending ...
Sep 25, 2018 ‧ Real Estate News & Trends
There are many conflicting headlines when it comes to describing today's real estate market. Some are making comparisons to the market we experienced 10 years ago and are starting to believe that we may be doomed to repeat ourselves. Others are just plain wrong when it comes to what it takes to qualify for a mortgage.Today, we want to try and clear the air by shedding some light on what's causing some of these headlines, as well as what's truly going on.Myth #1: We Are Headed for Another Housing...
Aug 29, 2018 ‧ Real Estate News & Trends
Apr 13, 2018 ‧ Selling a Home