My Client Reviews
We went back to Brian when looking for an investment home. He found us a great little fixer and as before he made the process as easy as ever. He also found us various contractors to get the property fixed up AFTER we closed the sale, so he continued the great service well beyond the paycheck! We highly recommend Brian. Great agent!
Previous review from Joseph M.
We met Brian at an open house over a year ago. We were not really serious about buying a home back then but we stayed in contact. Earlier this year in January we decided to make the move. We felt bad because we ran Brian all over the place showing us homes. We finally found our dream home last April and got a great deal. Brian was always patient, responsive and had the answers to all of our questions. We just had him up to our new home and he and my husband hiked Mt. Lassen together. We really consider him a friend!
Brian is the son of the realtor who originally sold me my property 10 years ago. My age and health issues made me sell. Very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable of special non-permitted issues and other matters related to the property in question. Despite having an office 60 miles from my land, Brian was more interested in assisting me than several of the local realtors. Guessing they thought their commission too small? Well not Brian. Great guy and will not disappoint any future buyer or seller!
Karen and Rick M.
Brian sold two of our homes for us! Always there with answers for us, feedback from buyers, greatly appreciated his dedication to the sale of both of our high end homes in Redding.
Brian just helped my mother sell her home. I help my elderly mother on things so we both met with Brian after her home did not sell with another agent. In short, we listed with Brian and everything changed. He showed us the new listing details, amenity list, professional photos, new flyers and they were so much better than other agents we have worked with. Wow...we had almost a dozen showings in the first week and under contract and sold within six weeks. He was always available to explain things and was able to negotiate the sale with a great price and without any repairs, which was amazing considering the home was not in great condition. We are recommending Brian to everyone we know. He is just a great Realtor and super friendly too!
- 30+ years of business and marketing experience.
- 16 years practicing Realtor in the greater Redding area, assisting both buyers and sellers of various types of real estate.
- In addition to vast experience in the residential markets, knowledge and experience in raw land, ranch and agriculture properties.
- Prior High Technology career, including a stretch working with Steve Jobs at his lesser known company, NeXT Computer.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of the National Association of Realtors.
- Member of the California Association of Realtors.
- Member of the Shasta Association of Realtors.
- Broker License - California Bureau of Real Estate.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business with a concentration in Marketing, 1988.
Share My Page
- Bike Redding
- School information
- Great site of things to do around Redding
- Shasta County official website
- Tehama County official website
- Redding Electric Utility
- I have workers
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.