My Client Testimonials
- Consistent Top Producer - Coldwell Banker Brokers of the Valley (top 5% in the nation)
- Consistent Top Producer - Morgan Lane Real Estate (top 1% in the Nation)
- Only Napa County Realtor Recognized by the the "Broker Agent Magazine" as a local industry leader
- "International Property Awards" program as the "Best Real Estate Agency" for 2006 in the "World's Best" magazine
My Credentials and Memberships
- Napa County Board of Realtors - Past Director
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- North Bay Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Associations of Realtors
My Community Involvement
- The Napa Valley Opera House - Past Director
- Napa Valley Arts & Lectures - Past Director
- Music in the Vineyards - Past Director
- Napa Valley Ballet School - Past Director
Napa Valley Blog
LAWN CARESummer lawn care basics are the same, no matter where you live. Mow regularly, Water deeply and keep an eye out for pests and diseases. Those tasks and a little weeding should keep your lawn green and lush. Different kinds of grasses, whether warm-season or cool-season, need different amounts of water and mowing heights. Lawns in warmer, humid areas are more prone to fungal diseases. A good rule of thumb to ward off fungal diseases such as brown patch is to water early in the morni...
Aug 03, 2019 ‧ Lifestyle
Mortgage Fraud and You – How To Tell You're Probably Being Taken For A Ride As A BuyerIt's an unfortunate truth – as long as a system exists, there will be people who will attempt to defraud it. Given the large sums of money people tend to deal with, mortgages are a particularly attractive, juicy target for such criminals. It's imperative to recognize the signs that you might be in their crosshairs, lest you end up going from a target to a victim. The following is a guest post from Ryan B....
Aug 03, 2019 ‧ Selling a Home
corelogic.comCONTACT: email@example.comMay 2019For more CoreLogic® housing economy insights, visit corelogic.com/insights. For CoreLogic configurable real estate data reports visit corelogic.com/solutions/configurable-real-estate-data-reports.aspxBay Area's Median Sale Price Drops Year OverYear in May, Marking the Second Annual Decline This Year; Month-Over- Month Sales Were Above Average, and the Annual Decline in&...
Jul 09, 2019 ‧ Real Estate News & Trends