- Certified First-time Buyer Specialist, and holds a Military Relocation Certification from the National Association of Realtors®.
- Prior to getting my real estate license, I worked for an REO company for over a decade, buying and re-selling tax defaulted properties. I decided to pursue a licensed career to expand my knowledge and become more useful to investors, homeowners and the real estate industry.
- To extend the very best service for my clients, I keep myself abreast of new legislations, laws and regulations. I invest on educating myself. For Consumer protection, it will give you the peace of mind and confidence to hire me, knowing that I am licensed in the state of California. I have completed the folowing required California Bureau of Real Estate courses: Hot Market Strategies Truth In Lending Act and Real Estate Settlement Procedures Integrated Disclosure Requirement Uncle Sam has Homes for Sale: Listing and Selling HUD Homes I provide my clients with a Free Market Analysis on their home, and Quarterly Neighborhood Market Report.
- I have lived in Tehachapi for more than 17 years. I will tailor my services to your individual needs and goals.
- Let's talk and discuss what's possible.