My Client Reviews
As a first time home buyer, I didn't really know what to expect. I did know that the current market was better for the seller than a buyer, but I was ready to purchase a home closer to where I work. Julie was on a list of recommended realtors from my bank, and she was extremely helpful during the entire process. She even managed to get me into a home at below the asking price which was pretty impressive considering so many buyers are searching right now. She also knew when and how to coordinate with the buyer's agent to handle any discrepancies to my advantage. Even beyond that she had a wealth of information about local resources to make the transition even easier, including individuals and companies that were needed during the closing process. I never felt pressured to make an unwanted decision, but she did help me make some important changes in what expectations I should have from the seller's before I made the final commitment to purchase the home. I am sure that I was not her only client at the time, but she made me feel like a priority. She was more like a friend who wanted to make sure I was making the best decisions and not just bulldozing through the process. I am in the unpacking phase, and she has still been checking in to make sure everything is settling into place. I am very happy with my purchase, and all friends and family love the pictures I have posted of the new place. I would highly recommend Julie to anyone who is moving to the area. She was there for me every step of the lengthy and complex process and I am very thankful for that.
Wish we could give Julie six stars. She was beyond helpful and readily available during every step of our home buying and selling experience. Julie had immediate solutions for every bump in the road that occurred. When we saw the listing Julie had prepared for us, we were blown away. The first viewing was within hours and we had a full price offer in less than one day of entering the market. Her vast experience in Middle Tennessee real estate was reassuring and easied the stress of the home buying and selling experience. The Messners
- I am proud to say that most of my business has come from referrals. That is the best compliment I could ever receive.
- I am dedicated to providing superior customer service. My goal is to provide you with the best personable and professional real estate service available.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Circle of Achievement 2011
- Broker's Choice Award
- Horizon Award
- Julie PerkinsLicense #firstname.lastname@example.orgPersonal StatementAs a lifelong resident of Middle Tennessee, I am a Real
- Estate Specialist in this area. Customer Service is very important to me
- and I strive to provide superior customer service to all of my clients. I
- have been a Licensed Agent since 2005 and absolutely love my job! The best
- part of my job is making people happy and exceeding their
- expectations! I'm here to serve you!Experience & AwardsRealtor/Coldwell Banker snow & Wall3-2005 to presentHorizon Award 2006International President's Society International Diamond SocietyTop 10 Sales Agent#1 Sales Agent March 201712 + years of experience in buying, selling, renting,
- investing, new constructionExcellent in communication, follow up and interpersonal
- skillsKnowledgeable of the most current market conditionsStrong negotiating SkillsGoal oriented Eager to learn and advance my careerSold homes ranging from $30,000 to $1.700,000MembershipsTennessee Association of RealtorsMiddle Tn Association of RealtorsNational Association of RealtorsWomen's Council of RealtorsEnjoy volunteering for
- underprivileged. Served as a volunteer with The Den, Room in The Inn,
- Habitat for Humanity